Saturday, July 19, 2014

Baby Boy is here!

Liz seems to be handling it relatively well. The main thing has been attempting to teach her boundaries and rules. She wants to be a little more independant with him than she should be.
The birth story: He is probably my most boring birth story yet! In a good way! After fighting pre eclampsia in 2 pregnancies, I managed to dodge the bullet in my third.  I went in for my scheduled c-section at 39 weeks and 2 days. My blood pressure did drop (had this happen with Presley as well) due to the anstheia, but I had an amazing ansethologist who handled the problem quickly and an amazing doctor who showed me lots of compassion.They brought Colby in soon after that. They had him out shortly after. It did take them a little a longer because they had to cut through all the scar tissue, but he arrived perfectly healthy and absolutely adorable.
Now for the pictures of his cuteness.
Sisters Helping

A Week Old

The two of us in the hospital

Cute boy 2 days old

Just born before he was even bathed

Us in the OR

No comments:

Post a Comment