Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dear Lizzybug,

Today you turn 5. I can't believe it! Your Daddy and I have loved every second that we have spent with you. From the day that you were born we knew you would stand out. You were so bright eyed, so alert, so unique, so you. I will never forget the look on your dad's face after I pulled through sedation. He was so happy. I instantly loved him more than I ever thought possible. You sealed a bond between us that can never be broken. You made us a family.

Lizzybug, I know this life will be hard and full of challenges. I know there will be times that you will think you can't take another step. There will be times when you want to throw in the towel and declare yourself done. Don't give in. You are worth it. You are beautiful. You are amazing. I will always believe in you. I know that Heavenly Father has great things in store for you. When you feel alone, lost, or scared trust in him. Give him your burdens.

My bug, you made me a Mommy. You taught me more than any other human being could. You taught me how to love, how to fight, how to care, how to laugh, and how to see beauty in everything. Every day you inspire me to be a better person. You and your sister are my everything.

So today, laugh a lot, have fun, grow a little bigger, but please let me cuddle you for a few.

All My Love,
Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment