Monday, February 17, 2014

So What Have I Been Up To?

A few posts back, I talked about wanting to make a difference. With the help of a new friend, I set the plan in motion. It has been such an awesome experience for me. We offcially have a support group in Jackson County, Kansas for special needs parents! Details are in the news clip here.

I want this post to be about my feelings regarding this group. I feel like it is nothing short of a mission from my Heavenly Father. As we have organized this group, we have watched things fall into place better than we could have ever imagined. I feel like people in Jackson County have been praying for something, maybe they never saw it coming in this shape or form, but I do think it was something that was prayed for.

I beleive this group will benefit so many parents who might be feeling lonely or overwhelmed. I think it will give them a place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment